- Governing Documents
- Advisory Papers
- Resources for Managing Disputes between Companies and Communities
- Seven Approaches to Developing Projects in Fragile Governance Environments
- Successful Community Engagement Around Energy and Infrastructure Projects in Africa
- The OA Report on Lessons Learned from Buchanan Renewable Energy Projects and DFC Management’s Response
- Accountability Partners
- 2012 Snapshot of Independent Accountability Mechanisms
- Civil Society Engagement with the Independent Accountability Mechanisms: Analysis of Environmental and Social Issues and Trends
- Citizen-Driven Accountability for Sustainable Development
- Power Projects in Africa: Good Practices for Community Engagement
- Confidentiality and Disclosure
Subject to DFC’s disclosure policy, summaries of problem-solving reports and compliance review reports will be made publicly available. Annual reports on operations of the Office of Accountability, including requests received, consultations and audits conducted, and their results will also be available online.
Information identified by DFC’s disclosure policy and/or by DFC, a requester, a sponsor, co-financier or relevant government as confidential or sensitive may not be disclosed. Subject to DFC’s disclosure policy and relevant legislation, such as the Freedom of Information Act, confidential information provided to the Office of Accountability in the course of mediation and investigations will remain confidential.